Social Media & Content Marketing Executive
About the position:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within Green Gorilla – Auckland’s highly successful independent recycling and waste company that sets the trends of waste services in our country. We’re fuelled by ambition, innovation and kiwi ingenuity to deliver the most environmentally safe way to manage and process waste, for a cleaner, greener New Zealand.
We are seeking a Social Media & Content Marketing Executive looking to utilise their skills to promote and increase our brand, products and services. If you’re a social media savvy grad who’s versatile, curious and looking for the opportunity to make a real difference, then this new position is for you.
The role includes:
- Day to day management of the company website and social media presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram with an eye on moving to new B2B and B2C channels
- Create engaging written content in the form of e-newsletters, web page or social media messages
- Collaboration to create and implement initiatives/campaigns to increase our brand noise and sales.
- Analyse metrics and contribute solutions to enhance our web presence.
- Maintain and reporting tracking of campaigns
- Produce EDM’s and manage the EDM database for the brand
- The successful candidate for this role will have a degree in Communications or Marketing
- Knowledge of campaign creation, management and optimisation for social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools Google Analytics & Adwords
- Data collection and analysis
- Attention to detail, team player, creative problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to stay-on-task to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Green Gorilla provides the opportunity to work with the top industry professionals as we collectively work towards a common goal of leaving our environment better.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
Please email your current CV and cover letter to:
Phil Yates - Marketing Manager