Gorilla Bag Collection
GORILLA BAG PICK-UP CHECKLIST
JUNK DISPOSAL WITH A GREEN GORILLA BAG
Used by 1000’s Aucklanders for their rubbish disposal here’s why:
- One price also includes delivery and collection
- No time limit.
- Easy to store.
- Convenient size.
- No trips to Auckland waste transfer stations or rubbish dumps.
- You don’t need to hire a trailer.
- Lightweight but strong like a Gorilla.
- Cheaper than a skip.
- Holds up to 1.25 tonnes.
- 100% Kiwi company.
- Awesome pick-up service.
WHAT CAN YOU PUT IN A GORILLA BAG?
When you are clearing out your garage or house of rubbish and junk, it’s a good idea to know what rubbish can go into your Gorilla Bag.
This rubbish is accepted:
- Household junk and waste.
- Construction waste.
- Garden waste.
- Demolition Waste.
This rubbish is NOT accepted:
- Hazardous waste.
- Food waste.
- Gas bottles.
- Car batteries.
IS YOUR GORILLA BAG READY TO BE PICKED UP?
Never compress rubbish with your hands, feet, or body. There could be hidden nails or sharp objects. Ouch! Instead, plan out the rubbish you are putting inside the bag. Large items should go at the bottom with smaller items filling in the gaps.
PACK YOUR GORILLA BAG EFFICIENTLY
- Begin with a layer of flat items and place them in the same direction.
- Then add your bulky and heavy items.
- Remove any arms or legs from furniture and disassemble your old appliances.
- Lastly, get your smaller items into the bag.
GET READY FOR YOUR GORILLA BAG COLLECTION
Before your Gorilla Bag is collected, check that the access to the bag is clear. No vehicles can be blocking the bag. Also, make sure any security gates or fences are unlocked.
AUCKLAND'S CLOSEST DUMP IS YOUR GORILLA BAG
Spending any of your precious time and petrol trying to visit your local dump isn't anybody's idea of a great idea. What were you thinking! Throw your junk into a Gorilla Bag. One price includes delivery and collection. Green Gorilla provide Auckland Recycling & Waste Solutions.
FUNDRAISING USING GORILLA BAGS
What's a Gorilla Bag?
They're the convenient, low-cost alternative to skips. They are perfect for holding junk and waste from renovations, DIY projects, home relocations, household and garden clean-ups, or wherever waste needs to be collected. Gorilla Bags are easily stored because they are flat-packed.
Gorilla Bags great for your fundraising efforts
- High margins for less effort
- A practical and valuable product that's in demand
- All-year-round fundraising opportunities
- No financial outlay. It's a sale or return
- Won't melt in sunlight or add inches around your waist!
AWESOME FUNDRAISING FOR:
Schools, sports clubs, motorcycle clubs, car clubs, rugby clubs, soccer clubs, netball clubs, cricket clubs, university clubs, tennis clubs, bowling, clubs, dance clubs, social clubs and more Auckland clubs and organisations.
How does the fundraising system work?
- We supply the Gorilla Bags to you
- You promote your fundraising effort
- Sell the Gorilla Bag and keep the high margin
- Contact us when you need more, and we'll deliver them
- We take care of the Gorilla Bag collection
Contact Michelle today.