Gorilla-sized recycling success
Green Gorilla's waste processing plant is an innovative electrically powered processing unit that produces consistent quality wood chip product. Our efficiency means you get the best pricing for your dry wood chip.
Landscape Chip MULCH - Natural or coloured
Call us for pickup or delivery of industry volumes of dry, high quality landscape chip. Industry volumes only.
- Air dried recycled untreated timber
- Your choice - natural or coloured chip
- Free from seeds and plant matter
- Free draining ‘knitted’ product
- Long term stability with slow breakdown
- Consistent quality
- Transport to site or collect
- Convenient pick up for Auckland, Northland and Waikato rural businesses
- Orders over 35m3
Green Gorilla animal bedding and mulch are shredded from dry, recycled untreated timber. Our animal bedding wood chip has become very popular on dairy farms during calving season. Bulk animal bedding volumes only. We provide the best animal bedding supplies.
- Free draining > 90 x 30 mm chip size bulk animal bedding
- Animal bedding chip stored inside with moisture content under 18%
- Dry untreated wood chip means good moisture absorption from untreated animal bedding
- Free draining absorbent animal bedding
- Hard-wearing animal bedding for sale
- Consistent quality animal bedding in bulk
- Ideal for indoor shelters or farm animal feed pads and stand-off pads
- Transport animal bedding bulk to your door or collect
- Convenient pick up for animal bedding Auckland, animal bedding Northland and animal bedding Waikato
- Orders over 35m3 for animal bedding wood chips
- Animal bedding for cows
- Animal bedding for horses
CALL US ON 09 636 2244 OR USE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW
PLASTERBOARD RECYCLING AT GREEN GORILLA
Believe it or not but avocados and Auckland Construction Waste have a connection. Plasterboard / GIB board / Dryboard (whatever you like to call it) is made predominately from gypsum. It's that white chalky stuff in the middle. Plasterboard is the material used to build internal walls. As with all building and construction, there is a waste element. Unfortunately, many Kiwi builders have a nasty habit of throwing their plasterboard off-cuts into a skip. Then the skip bin company sends it straight to landfill.
That's a waste of waste!
Avocado growers (actually the avocado trees) in New Zealand like gypsum for the ability to increase calcium levels without raising the soil pH.
Green Gorilla provide a sustainable solution for builders and growers.
We collect plasterboard waste from building and construction sites and progress it through our recycling facility for processing. The large volumes of recycled gypsum are then delivered to horticultural and agricultural clients for their requirements. It's a great example of recycling and repurposing.