Auckland Wood Chip Supplies
MADE FROM WOOD DIVERTED FROM AUCKLAND LANDFILL
Green Gorilla's waste processing plant is an innovative electrically powered processing unit that produces consistent quality wood chip products. Our efficiency means you get the best pricing for your dry wood chip.
LANDSCAPE CHIP MULCH - NATURAL OR COLOURED
Call us for pickup or delivery of industry volumes of dry, high-quality landscape chips. Industry volumes only.
- Air-dried recycled untreated timber
- Your choice - natural or coloured chip
- Free from seeds and plant matter
- Free draining ‘knitted’ product
- Long-term stability with the slow breakdown
- Consistent quality
- Transport to site or collect
- Convenient pick up for Auckland, Northland and Waikato rural businesses
- Orders over 35m3
GET YOUR BLACK MULCH AUCKLAND SUPPLIES
One simple call and your supplies are secured at a great price. Our black mulch wood chip is available right now and waiting for your order.
There’s more to our wood chip than great prices – we’ve built a successful business on our service excellence and we invite you to experience the best with our 100% kiwi company.
BLACK LANDSCAPING CHIP
Green Gorilla have bulk landscaping chips available right now, made from recycled untreated timber and featured in the Sustainable Business Network, Circular Economy Listing.
- Edge Length Average - 90 - 30 mm.
- Cross section max 3cm2.
- Air-dried recycled untreated timber.
- Density – 320kg/m3.
- Recommended coverage depth to inhibit weed growth - 10cm.
- Dye is an eco-friendly water-based colourant.
Made from wood diverted from Auckland landfill.
- Free from seeds and plant matter.
- Free draining ‘knitted’ product.
- Long-term stability with a slow breakdown.
- Consistent quality.
- Transport to site or collect.
- Convenient for Auckland, Northland and Waikato businesses.
- Excellent supply chain management.
- 100% Kiwi.
Shredded dry, recycled untreated timber makes our Green Gorilla animal bedding and mulch. Our animal bedding wood chip has become very popular on dairy farms during calving season. Bulk animal bedding volumes only. We provide the best animal bedding supplies.
- Free draining > 90 x 30 mm chip size for bulk animal bedding
- Animal bedding chip stored inside with moisture content under 18%
- Dry, untreated wood chip means good moisture absorption from untreated animal bedding
- Free draining absorbent animal bedding
- Hard-wearing animal bedding for sale
- Consistent quality animal bedding in bulk
- Ideal for indoor shelters or farm animal feed pads and stand-off pads
- Transport animal bedding bulk to your door or collect
- Convenient pick up for animal bedding Auckland, animal bedding Northland and animal bedding Waikato
- Orders over 35m3 for animal bedding wood chips
- Animal bedding for cows
- Animal bedding for horses
WOODCHIP FOR ANIMAL BEDDING
Green Gorilla wood chip is not only good for your animals, but it is also economical, and environmentally friendly too.
- Can be used in both bedding down and mucking out - meaning that you only have one product to keep in stock.
- Won’t blow about the stable or yard - so that's less cleaning up for you.
- Excellent odour elimination over products such as straw, which means ammonia odours do not transfer onto your clothing.
- Time and cost-effectiveness during mucking out through reduced wastage due to its superior absorbency - significantly reducing muck heap sizes.
Green Gorilla provide Auckland Recycling & Waste Solutions for businesses across Auckland.
Green Gorilla collects refuse and recyclables from many thousands of customers daily. Collections involve mixed refuse, commingled recyclables or specifically separated materials. We know from our research that not every business can successfully separate all the recyclable materials it would like to. Often, good material gets contaminated by not so good.
That is why we operate New Zealand's only comprehensive automated resource recovery facility at our 3 ha site in Onehunga. 50% of incoming waste is diverted from landfills and either processed on-site or delivered to 3rd party processors.