We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• contact information
• billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you or to develop, enhance, market or provide products and services.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Gorilla is the brand name of Kalista Ltd and is the largest non-landfill owning, full-spectrum waste services provider in Auckland.
We are 100% New Zealand owned and operate a range of collection and processing systems for all non-hazardous waste streams via our fleet of over 30 vehicles. We provide services to thousands of Auckland customers 24/7.
Accreditations/Certifications & Sustainability Programmes:
- Member of the New Zealand Green Building Council.
- Member of WasteMINZ.
- Member of Sustainable Business Network.
- Sponsorship of Homestar, the independent national rating tool measuring the health, warmth and efficiency of New Zealand houses.
- Finalist in the 2015 NZI National Sustainable Business Network Awards - Auckland Council Mega Efficiency Impact Award category.
- Shortlisted for the 2015 WasteMINZ - Best Project or Initiative in the Commercial or Public Sector.
- Supplier of wood chip biofuel for the Golden Bay Cement energy project, winner of the 2012 EECA Renewable Energy Award.
- Sponsorship of Sea Cleaners, removing rubbish from our sea, harbours and oceans